Friday, October 9, 2009

a new beginning

there was someone on the other side of my door probably looking straight into the eyes of heath ledger.this someone was knocking on my door, but i was unable to get my self to open the door. am i awake? or am i sleeping? am i dreaming in my sleep? or am i sleeping in my dream? is this some one for real or is he a character in my dream . a plethora of questions followed but the answers were lost somewhere. unable to wage a war with all these questions i got up and tried to pinch my self desperately hoping that i would not feel a thing and all this is indeed a dream but no i felt something, dissapointed over the result of my experiment i got up and opened the door to find my self facing my father who was trying to wake me up. just then someone inside me shouted "a new day has began"


I was standing there in my unusually deserted bus stop waiting for my usually over crowded bus 218k three numbers and an alphabet they mean a lot to me finally, the bus came and with great effort i was able to drag myself into the bus . the black sabbath have already started their ironman and i could hear them say

has he lost his mind ?
can he see or is he blind?


just then i was interrupted by someone from the back and i in turn interrupted the black sabbath when they were about to say can he walk at all?. it was the conductor shouting for tickets i hate these conductors they snatch your money and all you get in return is a useless piece of recycled paper he asked me for a ticket and i said pass but the motherfucker asked me to show it for god's sake my regular conductor does not ask me this question. i searched for the pass which didn't exist and shouted ticket please.



that night lying on my bed i slowly submerged into my sleep hoping that the next time some knocks on my door it would indeed be a dream.

5 comments:

  1. rofl! its a term i use regularly..i dont have to mean it exactly but usually weneva im surprised or excited or happy or please i use it..btw, rofl stands for rolling on the floor laughing.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the man had vision they said. the man can think and live and write about all the thinking and living. that the man happens to be my brother has nothing to do with this comment. let there be light, and may you continue to write. cheers.

    ReplyDelete

V I S I T O R S - C O U N T

yaz class action lawsuit