Friday, October 30, 2009

THE INTERVIEW

have you ever tried to interview yourself. even i didn't no not until this morning when this crazy idea of interviewing myself has struck me. here are the excerpts from the interview.

SANDEEP(THE HOST): hey man nice to see you around so how are we? (this particular line is lifted from the movie green street hooligans 15 minutes into the movie you could hear pete saying this).

SANDEEP(THE GUEST): still surviving.

SANDEEP(H)(lighting up a cigarette): need one?

SANDEEP(G): i could murder one ( jai simha i could see you smiling. yes you are correct lifted from snatch).

SANDEEP(H): lets start the show you ready?

SANDEEP(G): hit me.

SANDEEP(H): this part of the show is called when was the last time? here comes the first one.

SANDEEP(H):when was the last time you cried?

SANDEEP(G): last night.

SANDEEP(H):when did you last masturbate?

SANDEEP(G): about an hour ago.

SANDEEP(H):when was your last brush with drugs?

SANDEEP(G):i dont do drugs. i mean serious drugs anyways its been ages( two full weeks) since i smoked a marijuana joint.

SANDEEP(H):when was the last time you stole some money?

SANDEEP(G): this morning for christ's sake dont look at me like that i hate that stare of your's. they are for my daily supply of cigarettes.

SANDEEP(H): when was the last time you saw a nice telugu flick?

SANDEEP(G): come on man my memory's good but not that good.

SANDEEP(H): take your time.

SANDEEP(G): (light's a cigarette half way through the cigarette comes our answer) JAGADAM.

THE SECOND ROUND.

SANDEEP(H): are you proud to be an indian?

SANDEEP(G): no, i am not and please cut the patriotic bull shit.

SANDEEP(H): the best indian film ever made?

SANDEEP(G): swades.

SANDEEP(H): if given a gun with two bullets in it who would be your target?

SANDEEP(G): BOTH OF US.

SANDEEP(H):the actor you respect the most?

SANDEEP(g): naseeruddin shah.

SANDEEP(H): all time favorite author?

SANDEEP(G): HANIF BHAI.

SANDEEP(H): best oscar acceptance speech till date? ( according to you)

SANDEEP(g): the one made by joe pesci while accepting the best supporting role oscar for his role in goodfellas all he said was " thank you".

SANDEEP(H): are you brand obsessed?

SANDEEP(g): no, just conscious.

SANDEEP(h): ever kissed a girl?

SANDEEP(g): yes if she could be called one.

SANDEEP(h): is football taking the place of cricket in india and pakistan?

SANDEEP(g): 100 years from now when school children in india and pakistan read about their countries they learn three things. children in india

1. cricket.
2. constitution and
3. gandhi

children in pakistan
1. cricket.
2. constitution and
3. jinnah

no sport can take the place of cricket atleast in both these countries. cricket in these countries is immortal.

SANDEEP(h): whoa that was a good one mate. would love to ask you some more but we are running out of time thanks for your time.

SANDEEP(g): my pleasure. could you lend me a cigarette?

9 comments:

  1. fuck you bastard! you are getting better everyday..that was a piece of genius..ive talked to myself a lotta times but never did i think of actually putting it this way..i bow down tya..and yea, swades and jagadam..hands on..

    chooth saale..this is so good..there's actually goosebumps all over..bc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandeep..!! wat r u...??
    You wanna rite just write man... why do u care to show us..!
    I m already fan of this blog...!
    I can be fucking addict dude..!
    let me get it straight..!
    wat do u want me to do..!??
    Wait for ur posts for the rest of my life...!!!

    You Fuckkkk or Rockk wateva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Founder of Fuck, join the group. I haven't even met this guy, and I'm already his devotee..deekshit's right. He'll ruin lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck you. I re-read it and again, I've the same reaction. If I thought I was good, I'm ashamed of it now. I can't even call myself a co-blogger right now. No, not after this. Do me a favour and liberate me from this. Or I'll be reading this for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man sandeep awesome these fucking indians and pakistanis wont ever change!!! LMAO awesome post WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mama sexy ra.........................

    ReplyDelete
  7. aditya now you are starting to scare me that was just another ordinary piece from me you have done better than me not once not twice but every fucking time. adiunplugged and wine and time are the two blogspots that i respect the most maybe i should have included this question in the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  8. heya rohit nice to hear from you thanks a ton.

    ReplyDelete

V I S I T O R S - C O U N T

yaz class action lawsuit