Friday, May 28, 2010

The conversation about Prasthanam-1

The conversation that follow's below is the conversation between myself, deekshith and victor after deekshith made his view on prasthanam public.


Victor: Yeah Sai Kumar was very good.His voice is haunting me even now.


Deekshith: and vikrant,i m expectin ur point of view,made eloborate,in you blog!


Sandeep ( that's me ): Shit i was not able to read it to the end. didn't feel like because deekshith, you belong to this species of people who create an unnecessary hype to a rather ordinary movie. Afternoon in tabandah i heard you call leaving las vegas a classic!!!! I highly doubt if you had ever saw that to the end. because, it's not something which a normal functional brian calls a " classic ".


Deekshith:@ sandeep :: may be,its my perspective on leaving las vegas.There is no compulsion in liking some cinema or disliking it ,i guess Sanddep! afetr all ,it has to struck my nerves in some way or the other!


Sandeep :And please man may lord be with you. stop talking about scorcese etc etc. they just don't sound good when you spell them.


Deekshith: probably,i may be an infant or tadpole infront of you ,regarding cinema...but I do have some taste and perspective to take,and its very disgusting to question the whole it!


Sandeep : I would have respected your taste and what was that. yeah something called perspective. if they were genuine and worthy. i am not calling you an infant nor am i a giant and most certainly this aint a walt disney picture mate where infants fight the giants. all i am trying to tell you is as a person who saw you closely and heard you clearly i am appealing to all those people not to beleive your words. and i am not accusing you of exagerration or something. but just that this ain't worthy.


Deekshith: will talk bout it when we two are alone togetha


Deekshith : and sandeep,this is going off track,we r here to discuss only bout prasthanam but not bout our sides on different things


Sandeep: was talking about prasthanam. weren't you?.


Deekshith: dont be so smart,my dirty harry...both u and me know what were we talking about!


Sandeep: Come on, is that all? show me what you got. if you intend to stop this here then it would lead to a dangerous conclusion " Giant thrashes infant under his feet ". would you like that to happen. haven't you got any shit left??????


Deekshith: what do u want me to prove? i understood its all sarcasm,my dear sandeep! cut it out!


Sandeep: Holy Jesus Wash MY fucking sins with your blood and grant me forgiveness because here i am on my knees with my blood smeared all over the holy land your legs touched and my hand's touching the feet of deekshith....please my lord may u grant me peace and heal my wounds.....SORRY DEEKSHITH


Deekshith: @ sandeep :: its pretty amusing that u couldnt digest the fact that a fool called deekshith didnt agree with ur opinion


Sandeep: everyone's a fool deekshith. you, me, ashok, god and his wife. and yeah you were right i've got a digestion problem. what do you suggest? apar from gelusil.



Every bit of the conversation is reproduced as it is. no changes are made..

No comments:

Post a Comment

V I S I T O R S - C O U N T

yaz class action lawsuit