Friday, June 4, 2010

You Do it For me. You name This.

As long as i can remember i always wanted to be an other ashok. In the process i lost myself. There was never a person called myself inside me. The myself was killed by an Ashok wannabe. And this, i realised from the wise words of my friend Aditya Sirish. As the brainy " I pity you sandeep and deekshith " has said Watching a Scorcese or a ray isn't a life changing experience. I most respectfully and the word i am using more frequently these days " with my head bowed in devotion " ask you, What is mate ? There are no Life changing experiences in this Cruel world. Woody Allen movies are an exception though. There is life and there also is experience. Both, put together i doubt they don't make best of pals. And you were also talking about Cigarette, dope and Anurag Kasyap. Who the Mother Fucking Dog Faced Ass hole Propagated the theory Anurag Kasyap = This + That - THIS * That.


Inferiority complex at it's bloody best?????. I honestly disagree with you mate. I have a complex but that " Jesus Fucking Tony Blair's Wife " Promise ain't an inferior one. Infact i have this disease of Looking down at People who aren't for real. I can't sit with a bunch of idiots and talk about some Sonuavabitch's girlfriend who has left him for an other probably a better sonuabitch. I've been friends with Vikranth for over a month now. Both of us had Problem's in the college. In real sense " had " suits him and " have " suits me. You probably know why i've said so. I ran away from people Whom i thought were no more precious than a Smelly underwear. Vikranth gave himself away to a bunch of smelly underwears. You, probably know this guy better than me. but, i'll tell you in vikranth i found a guy and this guy gave me hope that there still are some people with whom i can talk my heart out.


Scorcese and ray aren't Life changing neither are Steve fucking job's and gates. So mate stop pitying other's. Self Pity would Serve some purpose. That apology thing is the best thing i've done recently. I owed you an Apology but not anymore.


If two men among you are guilty of lewdness. punish them both. If they repent and amend. Leave them alone. For Allah is Oft returning and Mercifull....Quran-E-Khalifa

5 comments:

  1. I dont know much about RAY, SCORCESE TARANTINO STEVE JOBS KAMAL HASSAN AR RAHMAN MANI RATNAM CHRISTOPHER NOLAN.

    what I actually know is "According to the
    Bible[read FIGHT CLUB] . You can fuck your own daughter and still justify it..! Its "YOU" so please say "FUCK OFF" to me...!

    YOU have a right of being anything say... Wanna be ashok, Smoking Kashyap..!

    So be it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Oh someone's just made his point. The difference is that happen's to be a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fucking true and every word of it is justified and I have a reason to prove every word even!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank's Man ...I an a bit unpredictable and rude at time's...but i've always been honest with you i just can't express myself clearly...It runs in the Family..But Mate You were Heart Touching at times Don't know why You Do this But You've got a big and good heart Something which god has forgot to bless me with...You are a Good man

    ReplyDelete
  5. u know what sandeep,i can't be like me with anyone else other than u! probably that mite be the reason ,i was always there for u! may be,i am selfishly selfless!

    ReplyDelete

V I S I T O R S - C O U N T

yaz class action lawsuit