Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Confession's Of A Stupid Mind.

Stroke of genius

Brilliant! Having read this piece, I'm not even eligible to comment on it. Once I started reading this, I didn't even breathe until I finished it. Genius. I'm actually in the midst of watching Green Street Hooligans and as irresistible as the movie is, I pause to confirm a date tomorrow with this creature called gorrepati sandeep. Someone I've heard of about a lot but never have actually spoken to. It wouldn't be an understatement to say that Deekshit and probably Raghav worship him and I know they'd proudly accept this. Anyway, he started blogging like a month ago and I generally like his work, especially the carefree, lazy way in which he does that. Anyway, I read his latest piece like 5 minutes ago and I'm in a state of daze. Holy crap! That was amazing. Gorrepati, I bow down to you.

Here it goes.

http://gorrepati-dirtyharry.blogspot.com/2009/10/interview.html

Folks, don't waste no more time and read it. You've sinned enough already without having read it and trust me, you'll feel something you've never felt before



This was written by Aditya Sirish in response to my blog The Interview. Sirish, was the first person to follow my blog's. Free Running Life is the very reason why Nicotine And Gravy earlier called Dirty Harry was born and still existing. I owe it all to him. It all started with my Shitty blog " Fury " and this created a rift between us. Fury was written by me in one of those weak moments a person Experiences when he's low down in his life. I abused this guy for absolutely no fucking relevant reason. but, this guy definetely know's the definition of Dignity. He didn't get back at me. Instead he remained silent and i fucking took it for his Defeat. When i look back at it i realise that silence meant a thousand " Mother fucker " " Sonuavabitch " or whatever he's Comfortable with. That Silence was powerful.


Myself and Sirish are two different person's with two different view's on this shit they call the world. Read in a recent kiarostami interview that a naked human eye can visualise a 200 degree view where as an earlier Camera summed up to only 28 degree.. Now, which fucking human would know the angle from which they see this world.


Yesterday, i was going through the file of my blog's and saw this " The Stroke Of Genius ". How many people would do that. How many would go to this extent to appreciate the work of a person they barely know. I wouldn't have done that if i was Sirish and he Sandeep.


This is the closest i could get to an Apology. If there's any faintest chance of forgiveness then forgive me.......Sandeep.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see yourself retrospecting..! that always makes you feel better.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's anna. What i did was really stupid. This is the least i can do.

    ReplyDelete

V I S I T O R S - C O U N T

yaz class action lawsuit