Wednesday, August 25, 2010

An Ordinary Brother Speak's His Heart Out.....

My Brother Has Made It. The King Has Finally Got What He Deserved ( Or, Is This Just The Beginning ). I've Always Basked In The Glory Of His Every Success. People ( Those Who Call Themselve's " Family " ) Have Always Spoken Low About Me Drawing Comparision's With My Brother. But Never did Any Of Those Low Remark's Made Me Feel Bad Because I've Been Compared With Him. He's The Limit You Could Ever Get Yourself Compared To And I Was More Happy About The Fact Of Being Compared Than Feeling Bad About Falling Short Of Him. Everyone Even The God Himself Fall's Short Of The Limit. He's Everything I Ever Wanted To Be.


It Was The Day Of The Eamcet Result And Everyone was Visibly Tense. My Usually Calm Dad Wasn't Just Himself That Day. He Was reluctant To Lift The Phone At the Fear Of Hearing Something Which Wouldn't Please His Ears. Slowly Unable To Digest The Excitement I Urged My Brother To Accompany Me To The Cyber Cafe ( It Was His Result And i Was making a Messy fuss ). Brother Seemed Surprisingly Calm And Lazily Accompanied Me To the Net. It Was Overcrowded, Finally I Managed To Occupy a Cabin. There We Were In a Tiny Cabin With My Heart Thudding Faster than Normal I Was Afraid It Would Burst Open Any Moment. Reluctantly We Opened the Site And I Started Typing The Ticket No ( Heart Thudding Even Faster Than Earlier ). Pressed The Enter Button And It Took a While To Display The Result, And When It Did It Took Me Sometime To Make Out the Number Displayed In The Box Entitled Rank. Finally I spelled It Out " 392 ", Followed By a Hi-Fi We Made Our Way Back Home. People Woudn't Beleive Me When I say " Parent's and Other's ( The Family ) Were Dissapointed To Know That He Was Able To Secure Only a 392. Same Was The Case With his gre Score. My Brother Wanted To Take His Gre Again Because HE Managed To Score a Meagre 1500 ( 780-MATH aND 720- VERBAL ).



Though He Troubled himself a bit Throughout His B-tech. He Has Struck Back With Vengeance ( A Part of The Family Was Happy Because He Was Falling Apart In His B.Tech ). Now Earning More Than 72,000$ (u.S) Per Year. The Brother's Destined To Acheive More.


PICTURE ABHI BAKHI HAIN MERE DOST.

3 comments:

V I S I T O R S - C O U N T

yaz class action lawsuit